oclogo-1.jpg (4260 bytes)

  oclogo-2.jpg (3800 bytes)

  maintop.jpg (3957 bytes)

  main.jpg (3147 bytes)

  back.jpg (3954 bytes)

@

@

@

@

@

@


2224-1.jpg (41379 bytes)


The Biyue Studio 

    Built between 1924 and 1925, it originally opened to the west. Since, however, the square to the east was more lively, the builder, Ho Huai, altered the design to have the main gate opening onto the square.

   The floor space is divided into four rooms with a living room and dining area, and the ceiling was extended to the height of the second floor, increasing the feeling of space within.

@

@

@

@

@

@

@


2224-2.jpg (37011 bytes)